Saturday, July 5, 2008

Meet the Morrisons

Well, I have convinced my sister, Amy to join the World of Blog. She is the first of my family to have a blog that I know of. I have some cousins that would be very good at it (Joel, Kristin, Lisa, John). They are great writers and photographers, and Kristin and Joel are hilarious - anyway! I introduced you to my friends in an earlier post, so let me tell you about my sister.

The Morrisons: Amy is 3 years younger than me, and we grew up arguing just like normal siblings do. When I went to college we grew closer, and now we are great friends. She married Adam three years ago and now they have a 9 month old daughter, Taylor! Taylor is sick right now. Today they took her to the doctor and found out she has Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. So they have to just wait out the fever and rash with Tylenol and Motrin. Amy said that Miss Taylor is being quite a sport and now that her fever is down, she is checking out her hands. Check them out when you get a chance. You can keep up with them by checking my blog list on the right.

No comments: