Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meet my Friends!

I have added a Blog List on the side bar. This will help me keep up with my friends, but you should check in on them also! Let me introduce them in no particular order.

The Burley Family: Heather was my Resident Director (RD) at Winthrop my senior year. She has an adorable daughter, Camryn who turned two this spring. Heather is the first person I know that had a blog. I liked it so much that I decided to create one too! She is much better than I am. She really keeps hers updated and interesting!

The Sweatman Family: Erica and Tommy were friends from high school. I would like to think that I may have had a hand in them getting together, but I am not sure they would agree! Tommy and I were great friends in middle school, and Erica and I were friends through Lutheran Church Youth events until we got to high school. Then the three of us had English class together in 11th grade. It wasn't long after that when they started dating and now they have an adorable baby girl, Addie Kate.

The Cassidys: Amanda and I were RA's together my senior year at Winthrop. She met her husband, Chris at Winthrop and they have a cute baby boy, Ethan. Ethan is 6 months old. He was born on Christmas Day (I think), so he is just days younger than my nephew, Cassidy. Amanda has just recently joined the blogging world, but she already has some precious pictures posted!

Sweet Wishes in all your Creations: Michael and Kelly are friends of ours from church. Michael did his internship at our church, and we have all been friends ever since. He is just finishing up his first year as pastor at his first church. Kelly is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and uses her blog to tell about creative projects and her family. They have two kids that she refers to as DJ and AJ on her blog.

As you can tell, these are all friends with kids. I wish some of my family would start blogging. As of now these are the only people I know that have blogs. I will add to the list as I hear of new blogs.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Melissa,
I noticed that you, or someone via your blog, had been visiting mine lately. I finally got a chance to come over and visit yours tonight. Thanks for putting the link up! It's great that you're settled in and blogging again, and Eli and Caedyn are ADORABLE!!! We might be coming into town on Thursday, July 24. Will you be around? I'd love to get together with you guys! Email me.

HUGS!