So, what am I going to do with myself and my two kids this summer? I may actually go crazy! Caedyn thrives on social interaction, so I am trying to schedule activities throughout the week. I have toyed with the idea of organizing a weekly playgroup. I am not sure how to go about that, so if anyone wants to help me out with that, please respond, call, or email me!
I have contacted the library about Toddler Time. So Tuesday mornings we will be at the library! I start swimming lessons with Caedyn tomorrow morning, but I have to find somewhere for Eli. Actually Nana is keeping him while we are at lessons this week. It is next week that I haven't figured out yet. I have the dates for the puppet shows around town, and Lisa has scheduled the Bookmobile to come to her neighborhood every other Friday. I hope that this will be enough to keep Caedyn entertained. I am positive it will be enough to exhaust me! Of course I am always looking for more free and inexpensive events to add to the calendar. I hope that Eli will be a good sport and that Caedyn doesn't pitch too many fits in public. I will let you know...
No comments:
Post a Comment