Gary says that I am addicted to blogging. I think he says that mainly because it is about the only thing I will stay up late to do. I am usually so tired I go to bed early, but recently there have been some late nights on blogspot. I am not sure that anyone is reading this, but it is great therapy! I now think about what I am going to blog about and how my pictures will look online. Maybe that is somewhat of an addiction. Hmmm. I used to think about how my pictures would look in a scrapbook. Yeah, that isn't happening!
I have learned a lot about blogging during these late nights. I just downloaded the video of Caedyn showing off her pretty dress (gown). Check out the Camera Malfunction - Fixed post. It really took a lot longer than I thought it would. This week I also added the live traffic feed and counter to see who is coming to "see me." I am the most frequent visitor. I guess I am vain! No, actually it shows everytime I go to my page even when I view my new posts or edit them, which I have to do a lot because I never catch my mistakes the first time.
Anyway, I enjoy this blogging thing even if it has become somewhat of an addiction. I am playing it safe with no last names and specific places! I like the fact that I have a record of my kids' lives that I can also communicate to all my friends and family. I love checking my friends' blogs, so hopefully those of you reading this enjoy it as much as I do! Now I better go to bed! It really is late!
2 comments:
Oh, it is SO addictive! Wait til you start waking up in the middle of the night, and you can't go back to sleep because you are thinking of the next thing you should blog about. I spend WAY too many hours each day keeping up with everyone's blogs!
Hey, would he rather you be addicted to blogging or shopping? At least this is free! Fortunately for me, Michael hasn't said anything about my habbit yet. I'm not sure if he realizes that I blog every day (I know he doesn't look at it). But he started doing Facebook, so I think we're equal between the two.
HUGS!
Post a Comment