I can't believe another week of summer break has already come and gone! Caedyn had her last swimming lesson yesterday, and she did SO GOOD! She has been a little fussy in the water this week, but yesterday she swam underwater for 5 seconds, and she jumped off the side and swam back to the edge with my guidance. I was so proud, and her Daddy and G-Pop were there to see her, so I got some good pictures and video I will post later!
The kids are napping and I have their bags packed for their first playdate. Since Caedyn went to daycare in my school district's facility, we know a lot of the parents, so five of us are getting our kids together. I asked Caedyn if she wanted to play with Elizabeth, Ella, Dominic, Calvin, Sophia, and Olivia, and she was like, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She will be excited to play with them again.
As I was putting her down for her nap she was playing with my hair, and after I finished reading a book, she said, "Yucky!" She said that my hair was yucky! I died laughing, and of course she laughed and then kept saying, "Yucky!" Since we don't have swimming lessons today, I actually did my hair this morning and put mousse in it, so she was playing with one of my curls that was kinda stiff from the mousse, and I guess that is yucky to a one year old. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment