Father's Day Weekend
Friday the 13th I took the kids to a play date at Kelly's house. It was SO much fun! Kelly's kids are 3 and 5 and she has lots of fun things to play with inside and out! Eli chilled out in the stroller and on the couch, but Caedyn played in the pool, on the swing set, in the wagon, and jumped on the little trampoline! She also got to see her friends from daycare - Dominic and Sophia, Calvin, Olivia, and Savannah.


On Saturday Daryl and Christy got married. Gary was a groomsman and I was an honorary bridesmaid, so we had to find childcare for the kids. Caedyn stayed with her friend Calvin and had a blast. Eli stayed with a nice lady from church. The kids got to come to the reception, and Caedyn had so much fun dancing. My camera was DEAD as a doornail so I didn't get any pictures! The wedding was picture perfect. The theme was daisies - the best daisy wedding since July 14, 2001!
On Sunday, we went to Faith for church and then went to the lake to spend Father's Day with Gary's dad. Eli got passed around and smiled and cooed at everyone. Caedyn rode on the boat, swam in the lake and played in the pool. Both kids were good and tired when we left.


Last Weekend
Last weekend we celebrated Father's Day with my dad at my parents house. Caedyn and Taylor played in the pool and sprinkler while Eli hung out in the stroller. Then Gary's parents picked up the kids from my mom and dad's. They spent the night with them so that Gary and I could get the house cleaned. It was great!
On Sunday Gary and I made breakfast. I had been craving chocolate chip pancakes, so I made pancakes and Gary cooked sausage and eggs while the kids took their morning nap. Then later that day I made cookies and cream - YUM! (Layer chocolate chips cookies dipped in milk with whipped cream.) I actually made two things in the kitchen! Go Me! Then that afternoon, we put together Caedyn's roller coaster for the first time. She had so much fun playing on that and in the pool and sprinkler!


No comments:
Post a Comment