Here is the video! I got it to work, but I didn't realize that when I turn my camera sideways to take a movie, I can't rotate it like you do pictures. If you can, I haven't figured it out yet. So, turn
your head sideways as you watch this cuteness!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Camera Malfunction - Fixed!
Well, I was hoping to post a video of Caedyn showing off her "pretty dress," but for whatever reason the camera isn't transferring right now. Of course! She was so funny this morning. We got her up and she has a new hand-me-down gown from Madison on, so she just kept saying, "pretty pretty dress" over and over. Too cute. Well, I will keep working on the camera. Right now Eli is fussing and Caedyn is calling "Momma!" They are supposed to both be asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Melissa:
I enjoy reading your Blog and checking in on what the kids are up to. I had hoped to get by your house this week-end to see them but the storm(s) scared me away. I miss them bunches and hope to see them soon.
Mimi
Melissa,
Thank you so much for posting my school's grant contest with big lots! You are so thoughtful to do that! I love keeping up with you and your precious family through your great blog!
I miss you!
Sarah Patrice
Post a Comment