Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm doing it!

Okay, so I am really doing it! I am taking care of both of my kids while entertaining them and making sure they are getting food and naps a couple of times a day. I was so worried, but it seems to be working out just fine.



Caedyn loves the "pooool!" I really think she will be swimming on her own this summer. Not without me right at her side of course, but with only three lessons behind us, she is going underwater for brief swims. Here is proof in the picture. Notice that no one is holding her - not me or Coach Ryan!



Eli is being so good! I may seem surprised, but he had several weeks where he fussed, cried, and spit up a lot, so I am still a little amazed when he has good day after good day! He loves to smile and talk to us! He has gotten where he watches people and follows them. He especially loves to watch Caedyn. They played together this afternoon, and it was so sweet! He was in his car seat, and she rocked him and talked to him. He just smiled and cooed at her. I wish I would have gotten a picture, but I can't catch 'em all! Check out this picture from last night when Eli was smiling and talking to me!

No comments: