Her first haircut was in December and Miss Candi cut her hair.
Then Miss Susie cut her hair in March.
Her third haircut was in May. I can't remember this lady's name, but she did a great job too. This picture is of Ci Ci (my mom) and Caedyn after her haircut.
And today was haircut number four by Miss Susie again. We really like her!

So after the haircut we had to get lunch because our picture appointment was at 12:45 at Portrait Innovations across town. So we hit Chick-fil-A. This is the first time the kids have been to sit down in a fast food restaurant. They don't have highchairs and we didn't bring in our travel booster, but Caedyn did really well. When we got done eating, we went out to the van to change diapers and put Caedyn's picture clothes on. Someone should have taken a picture of us. Gary was changing Eli on the driver's seat while I was changing Caedyn on the passenger's seat. It was quite a scene.
Portrait Innovations is our favorite place to get pics, but it takes an army to get them done. Caedyn won't sit still for anything, and she wanted to touch and play with everything. The photographers always amaze me with the shots that they get. It looks like the kids behaved perfectly. My parents came out to the Village to walk Caedyn around while we "shopped" for pictures. There is no way we would have been able to sit down and look at all of those pictures with Caedyn running around, so my parents are the heroes of the day! Here are some of the shots from today.







When we got home, Caedyn was so silly. She slept on the way home and we took our time so she could get a good nap. She was smooching all over me and I was cracking up. She has started kissing really hard and long. I swear I don't know where she gets this from, but if you look carefully you can even see a tooth getting me. It's painful; I'm telling you! But Hilarious!!

No comments:
Post a Comment