Thursday, July 3, 2008

Playtime

Yesterday I got some cute video of Caedyn playing. Tuesday night I bought her some ABC letters and numbers for the bathtub. Well, she found them right away and had them all over the house. She LOVES letters. Her favorite books are her ABC books and her first song was the ABC song. This first video is of her singing part of the ABC song and then picking out letters for me. Too cute!



This next video is of her dancing. We have to have the music on several times a day so we can dance and sing. She loves the Wee Sing CD’s and Books-a-Million has them for $4 each, so we almost have the complete collection. Of course in the van we have to listen to the Fisher Price ABC CD. She requests it by name.





Finally this is a picture of her first ponytail. She won't let me do her hair unless she is engrossed in something else, so this was a QUICK ponytail. She actually left it in for a little while. It is already time to get her next haircut, and I can't decide if I should get her haircut first or her pictures taken first. I would love to get their pics done this weekend, but I am not sure that I will be able to get the haircut in before the pictures. Oh well, we will see.


No comments: