Thursday, July 3, 2008
Crib vs Bed
Well, I thought I would let you in on my battle between the crib and bed. My cousin, Lisa, puts her kids in beds when they turn one, so I thought that is what I should do. Well, when Caedyn turned one we lived with my parents and her “room” was the office with floor to ceiling bookshelves, so that was not an option. It would have been nice to have her in a bed when Eli was born, but we were also moving and I thought that would be just too much transition for one little girl – she just loves her crib. Well, now she will be sleeping on a cot for nap at daycare, so I thought that I would try her in the bed for her naps. She and Eli have twin beds in their rooms, so all I needed was a bedrail. (Those beds are high.) I am a little afraid to put Miss Caedyn in the bed for the night because she might get up and wander. I will keep you updated on how it is going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment