This has been the longest week of my LIFE! It hasn't been a bad week, but it sure has been LONG, and today is only Thursday! I truly cannot believe that I have to teach one more day. Maybe it is because I have only taught for 3 weeks since March due to my maternity leave, but I had forgotten how hard teaching is. And it is even harder when you have kids who at home who need help eating, bathing, dressing, pottying, and sleeping! Needless to say, I am exhausted. So, instead of grading quizzes tonight, I am going to bed so that I can be rested to use my weekend wisely.
Gary is starting his weekend tonight at the game. Caedyn called him to say, "Go Gamecocks!" I am going tomorrow night to meet up with some friends from the old SMS! I am pretty excited to see some familiar faces. Not sure what is on the books for Saturday, but we will do something I am sure. We never just stay at home. Sunday my parents are keeping the kids and taking them to church while Gary and I stay at home cleaning! FUN TIMES! Hopefully we will get that all taken care of on Sunday, so that Monday we can relax and enjoy our day off!
I must say that I LOVE reading my peeps' blogs. I get so excited when I come to my blog and see that one of the ones I have listed is updated! I just LOVE it! Those of you who check out Erica's blog need to read one of her recent posts about going private. She is turning her blog into a private blog, so if you want to still be able to read hers, email her. Also, my cousin Lisa has a private blog. If you want to access her blog, email me and I will let her know. She isn't listed on my blog list because you have to sign in to view her blog, and I haven't played around with it to see how that would work.
Well, I feel like I am about to drop and I am pretty sure I am rambling at this point. One more blog plug - read M Foshee C. Mary is an awesome writer. I could read her stuff all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment