So often my To Do List includes all of the things I have to do for others; kids, students, co-workers, family, and the house. I realized tonight that I do have a list that I never really write down. That is the list of things I would like to do for myself. So, selfish as it may be, here it is:
1. Get a haircut.
2. Get a pedicure.
3. Take a walk now that it is cool in the evenings.
4. Download music to my new MP3 player.
5. Get my van cleaned.
6. Blog - I do get to do this one regularly!
7. Organize my digital pictures and save them on something permanent (if there is anything truly permanent.)
8. Order some pictures and start a scrapbook for the kids. No way I will get two done, so I would like to at least start a family scrapbook.
9. Unpack and organize my craft stuff. (This sounds like work, but I do enjoy organizing stuff and it would give me such pleasure to know where my craft supplies are!)
10. Take a nap - my favorite pastime!
Some of these take money, but the most costly thing for my list is time. I feel like I am going all of the time, and I am so tired when I get home. It is all I can do to run the rat race to get the kids fed, bathed, and bedded down for the night. Then it is time to pack up and ready ourselves for the next day. Eventually I will get to do some of the things on my "Me" list.
3 comments:
I've started keeping all my pics on a flash drive as well as snapfish. That way I can organize them, it's small enough to put in my purse or my work bag, and it's much more reliable than a CD which will corrupt after awhile. And it's just a drag and drop method. SO EASY!
c
Good luck! You deserve some you time... If I we're there you know i'd love to take the kids for a day! ;) I love being able to see all of your pictures... Miss you guys!
You should hire a babysitter and have a "me" weekend! I hope that school is going well. I know things are hectic right now, but we need to get the babies together sometime to play!
Post a Comment