Well, I did a lot of blogging in July, but it will begin to slow down now. I am back at school and the kids are in daycare! We started last Moday. I have my classroom officially unpacked and put away. That is the first time in years I haven't had boxes stuck under cabinets. Our first official day is this Wednesday. Until then I will be doing some planning with other teachers and putting stuff on the walls (and blogging a bit!)
I haven't posted in a while because our computer is virus and spy ware infected. We have bought a new computer, but we are having the Geek Squad come install and transfer everything from our old computer to our new one and set up a wireless modem. So until then (Friday), there will be no pics!
Last week daycare was hard for me and Caedyn. Eli loves his class and seems really happy! Caedyn has had a hard time adjusting to not having mommy 24/7. We called the doctor and she was very reassuring that this is a stage common for Caedyn's age, even when there is no change in childcare. (The crying when being left, that is.) She got progressively better throughout the week, and today was also much better. Today she whined some as we were going into the class and cried as I handed her over to Ms. Jane, but by the time I put her bag up, she had stopped crying. That made me feel much better!
Well, I better get back to my math planning! I will post more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment