Saturday, August 16, 2008

Introducing...

Here are some new blogs:

Hey Dittl Dittl's: My cousin Kristin has started a blog! YAY! She has a daughter, Ava Grace, that is 4 months older than Caedyn, and a son, Will, that is two weeks older than Eli. She is hilarious and I love talking to her, so I can't wait to see what her blog has in store for us!

The Lee Family: Natalie is a great friend of my sister Amy. We all went to church together, and her mom is the music director at that church still! Anyway, she is living out of state, and has an adorable baby boy, Graham. I think he is about 9 or 10 months old now. Her blog has some cute pics of baby Graham!

Both of these are added to the Family and Friends blog list at the right!

1 comment:

kay said...

I am enjoying reading your blogs. I know it must be therapeutic as well.