
The Bookmobile comes to Lisa's home daycare, so afterwards we went to visit, and joined in for snack time. She said that she doesn't make them sit in a line, but I am not sure I believe her because they all sat right down like it was normal to sit in a line for snack. It was cute!
August 2 was Tina's birthday, so we went to the lake to visit, and we ended up staying until midnight. It was a lot of fun. I think I blogged about this earlier, but wasn't able to post pics, so here they are.
First a self portrait of me and my Eee-eyee! Check out that double chin (on him, not me!)
Caedyn and Cassidy start off the fun with a pool party!
After Mr. Eli's bottle, he is ready to join the fun! Cute suit! (And the one and only time he has worn it so far!)
Everything is going well; this isn't so bad!
NO, I don't like this one bit! Get me OUT!
Not a great picture, but I was trying to get a picture of him poking that bottom lip out. It is so cute!
Happy Birthday Grandma! That was some good cake!
Oh what grandparents do for their grandchildren. Grandma and G-Pop are dancing with Caedyn while Bernie plays Beatles songs. I would love to post one of the videos of him playing, but a comment was made about popping up on other people's blogs that night. SOoo, I guess I won't post it, but I have some sweet video of Caedyn and Bernie!
Somehow the dancing turned into swinging - upside down! What fun!
August 4th was Caedyn and Eli's first day of school at the Sunshine House. They were so cute! None of us had any idea how difficult it would be for little Miss Caedyn. But she sure loves her "skoool" now!


I had to pull out the camera for this yummy dinner!
Look how sweet Caedyn looks in her bed!
Oh how she LOVES to jump, or "fump" as she calls it! I literally tell her that there should be "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!" But she doesn't listen. I guess it is time to really get a game plan for transitioning her to the big bed!

Joel's graduation party was at a church that had a great playground! All the kids had a blast!
Taylor's first ride in a swing!




On August 10th, last Sunday we went to Rock Hill for Ava Grace and Will's church dedication and Ava Grace's 2nd birthday party. Kristin had cute aprons, bibs, bags, and t-shirts for the kids to decorate with fabric crayons and markers. Caedyn really got into it!

Happy Birthday Ava Grace! Love the monkey cake and theme!

Snuggled up in Mommy's bed!

Last Saturday we took our Bookmobile books back to the library and Caedyn got her final Summer Reading Program prize which included a medal. I thought I took a picture of her with her medal on, but I must not have! Oh well, she is my little Michael Phelps when it comes to reading books! Here are some pictures of her doing her favorite activities at the library. Gone are the hush hush days of libraries!


Of course Eli likes the library too!
Eli hasn't been too fond of bath time, but he is finally getting used to it. He is relaxing more and playing rather than panicking!
Over the summer when we had swim lessons, I would put Caedyn in the front seat to dress her and wait on lessons to begin. She has recently mastered the skill of getting in and out of the van and her car seat, so when we got home on Friday, she got out of the van and climbed into the front while I was getting all the bags out. I just had to take this picture of her driving! She says, "I on drive!" which means, I want to drive!

Tonight we went to the lake to eat with Gary's parents. I didn't pull the camera out except when Eli was playing in the Exersaucer. He was standing!
This is a video of Eli attacking the toy on this thing. Sorry it is so dark!
Well, that is it for now. This has taken me hours, but I am always happier when my blog has updated pictures. I may be tired tomorrow, but I will have an awesome post on my blog!
2 comments:
You know I am probably the last person to give computer advice, but, we have found that by burning our pictures to a cd, we can then delete them from the computer and save some of that space that they take up. We always send them to kodakgallery.com so that they are preserved there as well.
i love the video of eli attacking the toy! hilarious!
Post a Comment