Okay so I am not the best blogger for timely posts, but I have A LOT going on. I am going to list what is going on, and I might explain some of it later. Most of this is all unexpected, but I will let you know that as well.
1. Not buying a house, but still selling our house (unexpected)
2. Moving in with my parents in 10 days (unexpected)
3. Boxes EVERYWHERE so I can't get to the computer to do ANYTHING! ( expected)
4. School started (expected)
5. Caedyn has a runny nose and an ear infection and had to miss first day at daycare (unexpected)
6. Caedyn loves daycare (expected)
7. Lots of new things at school this year (unexpected)
8. My student intern from USC starts tomorrow (expected)
9. My house is a MESS! (expected)
10. I am 9 weeks pregnant (UNEXPECTED!) Yeah and totally freaking out! The kids will be 15 months apart! I just found out last Tuesday, and I don't think it has really sunken in yet!
Okay, so that is what is going on in my life. Notice I didn't put whether these things are good or bad. I am taking a positive outlook on each item, if possible. The messy house and ear infection aren't showing any positive attributes. As I get more settled into my ever-changing life, I will post more info on these events. Y'all take care and keep us in your prayers!
2 comments:
NO WAY!!! OH MY GOSH! I AM FREAKING OUT FOR YOU!!! Oh Melissa, I am so excited and will be praying so hard for you and this baby! Oh my gosh, the Wofford clan just keeps expanding! I was about to leave a comment and tell you I needed some blog action from you because it had been so long since you posted! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
Hey Melissa,
I just wanted to say 'hi' and to see how you're doing! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I keep tabs on how you're feeling through Gary, but it's just not the same as seeing you. Hopefully we'll see you this weekend!
Dara
Post a Comment