Monday, August 13, 2007

I was Tagged!

I was tagged, so here goes...



Four jobs I have had:

1. Cashier at Bi-Lo

2. File Clerk at Addy Dodge

3. RA for a freshman girls’ dorm at Winthrop

4. Middle School Math Teacher



Four places I have lived:

(Gonna pass on this one for privacy's sake)



TV shows:

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Desperate Housewives

3. Extreme Home Make-Over

4. ???(I do have an 8 month old)



Food:

1. California Rolls

2. PB&C shake from Coldstone

3. Chocolate chip pancakes (breakfast's dessert)

4. Breakfast - grits, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, ...



I would rather be:

1. Ashville, NC

2. Banner Elk, NC

3. Anywhere cooler than HERE - 100 degrees!

4. Already moved into my new classroom and house



Favorite movies:

1. Billy Madison

2. Pursuit of Happyness

3. Dirty Dancing

4. The Sound of Music



I tag:

I don’t have any blogging friends other than Heather who tagged me.

No comments: