Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hello Blog World!

Okay, so I am blogging for the first time ever. I have been hearing about blogs on tv, but never paid much attention. My friend from college, Heather, sent me her blog, so I thought that I would try it out. I really don't even know what this is going to look like. I can't wait until I tell Gary. He will probably freak! (he he he - or is it LOL!)

So, I have a lot to say and don't quite know where to start. I guess I need to figure out what I will use my blog for. I am thinking Caedyn (for sure), the new house, and moving out of the old, prayer requests, future new babies (Amy, Dara, Lisa, Kristin, Amanda, Melissa - not me) Doesn't it seem like EVERYONE is pregnant right now or has a baby under two!

Well, I am going to post this and see what my new blog looks like. I am hoping that if I don't like it I can change it later. We will see!

No comments: