Well, I have played with the BLOG, and I think this will be pretty easy. I need some help with the pictures. Why is it that my pictures are stretched? How is the best way to post a picture without it being distorted?
So, welcome to the blogging world. I am about to send an email to alot of you who will probably not know much more about blogging than I do. Check back often. I will actually post more interesting stuff tomorrow. I already have ideas!
1 comment:
Welcome to bloggerville!!! I'm so excited you joined me. I love the blog! About the picture thing - you should be able to go to your template and edit the picture. Then, there will be a little box that says "Shrink to Fit." If you check that, it should take care of putting it in w/out the distortion. If that doesn't work, let me know, and I'll try to help you figure out something else!
Post a Comment