As I am posting this in June I am realizing that this is the only documentation of my mom's side of our Christmas celebrations! I must have left my camera on the counter that day after we made these little treats!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Quick and Easy Treat for the Kids
I am signed up for several Cooking emails. I have never used any of the recipes or ideas except for this one. It looked so easy, and it did not let me down! After Halloween I had LOTS of Dum Dums left over, so I was psyched that I could re-purpose them. Just push the suckers down into the middle of some sugar cookie dough and cook according to the package. I did put them on wax paper so that they wouldn't stick to my stone. Let them cool completely and they just pop right off. The sucker kinda melts and spreads. The kids loved them. I tried one and it wasn't fantastic, but great to keep the kids occupied while the adults each the GOOD desserts!
As I am posting this in June I am realizing that this is the only documentation of my mom's side of our Christmas celebrations! I must have left my camera on the counter that day after we made these little treats!


As I am posting this in June I am realizing that this is the only documentation of my mom's side of our Christmas celebrations! I must have left my camera on the counter that day after we made these little treats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment