The Friday before we went on our trip, Momma and Daddy kept the kids while we packed. When I dropped them off, I saw that they had had someone bale the hay, so I had to get some pics. Good thing too; it was gone when we went to pick the kids up.
"Hey Popsey!" Caedyn yells as Popsey cuts the grass along the driveway. This is actually a good view of our acre of land.
What a big girl! Caedyn had her first dentist visit and let them clean her teeth in the big chair! She went on June 30, and Eli went on July 1st. He just had a lap exam where he sat on my lap, so no pics there.
1 comment:
CAEDYN LOOKS SO BIG INTHE DENTIST CHAIR. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE TOOK IT LIKE A SPORT.SHE IS SUCH A SMART CHILD. LOVE NANA
Post a Comment