Monday, September 15, 2008

6 Months Old!

Eli was 6 months old last Wednesday, 9/10! This is what he has been up to:

1. Eli can laugh! He laughs at Caedyn and Gary the most, but occasionally I can get a chuckle out of him.

2. He is eating and loving it! I actually fed him an animal cracker because he was staring at Caedyn so intently one day at the park. It was funny! (No mom, you cannot start giving him cookies now!) I also gave him two peas (individually), and he kinda gagged. I am determined that he will eat real food sooner than Caedyn. She got so used to baby food texture that she was quite a picky eater for a while.

3. Eli is mobile! He rolls like a champ and can roll clear across the floor!

4. He is trying real hard to hold his bottle. Gary has been working with him on this one. Some days he does great, others not so much!

5. He has started grabbing onto us, our clothes, hair, noses, whatever he can get his hands on. Caedyn screeches every time he grabs her hair.

6. Eli can stand up! No kidding, Gary stood him up on the floor in front of our ottoman, and he stood there for a while. He is pretty close to sitting unsupported too!

I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old! We have already bought him his big boy carseat, but I am not ready for that transition yet. I am still trying to figure out how to get him and the bags and Caedyn in without hauling him in a carrier that I can put on the ground while I put Caedyn in the van.

No comments: