Well, I took the day off today to take Eli for his 6 month check-up and shots. He is 28 inches long (90th %'tile) and 19 pounds 2 ounces (75th %' tile). The nurse was shocked at how long he is! He is definitely our big boy!
It was strange to be in the doctor's office with Eli. I felt like I was missing something or leaving something behind. I haven't had just Eli out on my own in a long while. I have just adjusted to keeping up with Caedyn and keeping her out of trouble while carrying or strolling Eli around with us. It just felt too easy today. I thought was a shame it was of me to have even thought that having just Caedyn last summer was hard at all. Two is SO much harder, but I must have adjusted very well because like I said, today felt really weird just having one baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment