Saturday, July 9, 2011

Christmas 2010 at Grandma and P-Pop's

Gary's sister, Dara, lives out of town so we don't have a set day to celebrate Christmas with his family. We just cram everything we can into the time we have with her and Cassidy. So this year we did our Christmas with them on December 23rd. I think we did breakfast there - maybe lunch - I can't remember!

Here are my two boys! I love those overalls, but they are not a good idea while potty training.

Playing with P-Pop before the festivities begin. We were waiting on Dara and Cassidy to get back from Cass's other grandparents' house.


Gary's mom can make the best hot chocolate ever. I don't know what her secret is, but it is YUM - especially when I add some flavored creamer to my cup! The kids really enjoyed hot chocolate this Christmas. They have both asked for some this summer and I told them that it was too hot for me to think about making it for them. We have to wait for cold weather for that treat!



Cass and Caedyn waiting on the presents!




Eli got a Green Lantern airplane! He loves this thing, and Gary loves that he loves it. GL is Gary's favorite superhero!


Caedyn was SO excited over all the presents. This is a sea creature set from Dara and Cassidy.

I don't know what this face is about, but that present is awesome. Eli got Buzz Lightyear wings. He LOVES these as do all the kids who come to play. My niece, Taylor, doesn't know Buzz, but was excited to see Eli turn into an "airplane!"


Caedyn got the set of princess Barbies. She was so excited! So was Eli!

Cards and money are cool too!


SOCKS!
Silly boy is all done with presents, Santa Sack, and stocking. This is what he played with: stocking cap, candy cane, and his stocking.
Granny Bear and Paw Paw got to watch the chaos!

No comments: