Our 2nd celebration was supposed to be getting together with my dad's side of the family on December 21, but Caedyn and Eli were sick. So we all stayed home.
The 3rd event was the next night, Monday the 22nd. Everyone seemed to feel much better, so we went to Gary's parents' house to have Christmas with his mom's family. The pics are too cute of the 5 great-grands. Gary's grandma would've eaten those children up! Madison, Mark, and Caedyn loved playing under the tree!
5 comments:
enjoyed seeing the pictures of all of the little ones. the one with eli looking behind the chair is precious. glad everyone seems to be well and hope it continues. it has been so much sickness everywhere even down here. at church sunday they said they wouldn,t shake hands with each other because of sickness. have a great day. love nana
Wow... Eli's face is really changing! He's starting to look like a little boy! I hope you're doing well. I miss seeing you!
Kristin
Hey Melissa, I LOVE the new look of your blog! I'm not sure when you changed it, since I haven't been around since early December. I tried clicking on the link at the top of the page for "The Cutest Blog On The Block" (or whatever it was) page, but the link could not be found. Then when I tried later the link wasn't even there. It was just a square with a red X. Any advice?
HUGS!
Kelly
btw: sorry to leave this as a comment, but my email account is being finicky.
Nevermind, I figured it out. Their site IS down. I guess they somehow redirected the link to go to their blog. They are asking for everyone to donate $1 to help them purchase a new server that can handle the ammount of traffic they receive. I gave them a buck. Your blog is just too cute not to. ;)
HUGS!
Kelly
Hey girl! Where are YOU, now. I sent you an email a couple weeks ago about meeting up at the Biltmore. Did you get it? My main email account has been giving me serious issues. If you got my email, please respond. If you didn't, please leave a comment on my blog and I'll be sure to get in touch with you again. Hope things are going well. Take care, and God bless!
HUGS!
Kelly
Post a Comment