Sunday, January 4, 2009

Biltmore Santa

I am updating the last month (or so) by adding pictures of all our activities. Check out the Thanksgiving Update post (click on the title) to see pictures of Hannah's birthday party which was the beginning of my baby girl turning into a diva. She is a natural in spite of all my best anti-bow, anti-princess, and anti-pink efforts. I have to admit though, she is an adorable little diva princess!

On November 22, we went up to Asheville for a night. We love going to Biltmore, and we found the best Santa last year. So we plan to make it a tradition to go see Santa at Riverbend Farm at Biltmore each year. Here are some pictures from that day. We didn't do anything else at the estate other than visit the Farm for several hours. With two little ones, that was all we needed. It was a perfect day!

Here are some pics in reverse order (Sorry). So the first one is of Caedyn in the car on the way home, and then there are a couple of the kids on the hearth of the fireplace at the hotel. The others are from Biltmore.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty Santa. I went back and looked at the spa party pictures and cracked up. Caedyn is definitely a natural diva. How old is she - 16???

margaret said...

I LIKED ALL OF THE PICTURES. I KNOW YOU ALL HAD FUN. CAEYDON WAS SURE FIXIN G UP HER FACE NICE WITH HER STICKERS. ITS GOOD YOU CAN DO SO MUCH WITH YOUR FAMILY. AS I ALWAYS SAY BUILDING MEMORIES FOR A LIFETIME. LOVE NANA