I love the picture of Nana with the great-grands! There are nine now, and Amy's will make # 10! This photo shoot has become a tradition, and it is fun to see all the personalities surface as we line them up on the couch!
Monday, December 15, 2008
First Christmas Celebration
Okay, so it was Eli's very first Christmas, and I left the camera at home. I relied on my family to take pictures, and they did a great job! Thanks Rhonda and Momma! This is my mom's side of our family, and it was our first official Christmas celebration this season. It was great because it was close enough to Christmas to feel like Christmas (Dec. 13), but not right in the middle of the Christmas rush. And we ate Shealy's barbeque, so what could be better?
I love the picture of Nana with the great-grands! There are nine now, and Amy's will make # 10! This photo shoot has become a tradition, and it is fun to see all the personalities surface as we line them up on the couch!

I love the picture of Nana with the great-grands! There are nine now, and Amy's will make # 10! This photo shoot has become a tradition, and it is fun to see all the personalities surface as we line them up on the couch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The pics are too large to email but I have a CD ready for you. I'll get it to you this week-end, if not before.
Your kids are too cute. I love the picture with their grandma. I bet she couldn't be happier.
Post a Comment