Monday, April 21, 2008

We've Moved!

So, when Eli was two and a half weeks old, we closed on a house and moved! We decided at the beginning of March as we were trying to secure a construction loan, that we needed to wait to build. So we started looking for a house. We used a realtor that I was best friends with in elementary school, so it was a much better experience than the one in August. Dena was great, so if you need a good, Christian realtor in the area give me a call.

Anyway, we are still unpacking. We closed on March 27 and I am still looking for the cord to my camera. That is why there are no pictures with these posts. I hope to find it soon because my camera is full and dead!

We love the house and invite family and friends to stop by anytime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa, I think I found your camera cord today. It was in the TV cabinet. It really does pay to clean out those rarely entered spots.

Glad your surgery went well today. Eli is sleeping in my arms as I type this (one-handed). Boy, do WE stink, thanks to his reflux problem.
Mom