I am going to try to document my accomplishments each week as an incentive to mark things off of my LONG to-do list for the summer.
This week was our first part-time week at daycare, but it seems to have passed so quickly. On the otherhand as I think all the way back to Monday, it also seems like its been a long week.
Monday: After dropping off the kids at daycare, I came home and started organizing my digital photos and putting them on Snapfish. I still have some to do, but I now have a much better ideas of where to start/pick back up. Then I had a doctor's appointment. I apparantly have a fungus under my nose which is much better than the suspected skin cancer I assumed I had. Then I took my van to Discount Tire to find out why it was shimmy-ing and shaking. Apparantly I had tar on my tires - 3 of them. I remembered driving over a lane of tar to get to gymnastics last week - oops! Chip, the tire guy, scraped it off at no cost! I love that place! We ended the day with a heavy snack/supper and then off to swimming lessons.
Tuesday: Kids at home! We went to the library for Music and Movement and met Taylor, Nana, Adyson, Lisa, Garret, Sabrina, Amelia, and Lynn there! It was so much fun! All the kids had such a great time! My kids came home and took great naps! Then Caedyn and I headed off for gymnastics. After we got home and everyone was fed, bathed, and bedded I headed up to the hospital to spend the night with Kendall and Amy. Kendall had a fever, which is dangerous and odd for a newborn, so she had to stay for 48 hours - 3 nights! All is well though!
Wednesday: Gary took the kids to daycare while I spent the morning with Amy and Taylor. Momma came up to the hospital to stay with Kendall and we picked Taylor up from Nana's. She was so happy to see her mommy! We enjoyed chocolate chip pancakes at IHOP and then I took them home. I came home and took a nap. We only got - maybe 2 hours of sleep at the hospital! Then I picked Caedyn up from daycare to get her haircut. We went back to daycare to get Eli and came home to get ready for swimming lessons.
Thursday: I took the kids to daycare and then came home to clean out the van. Then I had a hair appointment and took my empty van to Frank's for a good cleaning! I headed out to get Father's Day gifts and then to daycare to pick up the kids. With two kids in tow, I opened the door and there were no carseats! I told you I emptyed the van! So I called Gary, who was almost home, and he brought us the seats. We didn't have any activities, so we stayed at home and enjoyed each other!
Friday: This was the first day that we truly got to spend at home with each other without any other plans. It was hard. We had been doing a really good job of keeping the house clean, but that was all shot with the three of us home all day long. The morning started off slow, but I did get my Thirty-One party closed out - FINALLY! That is a long and aggrevating story! Gary brought home prints I had printed to Wal-Greens so I spent the evening putting together Father's Day presents and putting new pictures up and in the kids' picture pockets.
TODAY is Saturday and Gary is in Charlotte with a friend, so I am home again with the rugrats, but we are going to CiCi and Popsey's house after nap time (which is now!) to celebrate Father's Day in the yard with the pool and sprinklers.
Sunday we will go to church and then back to Grandma and P-Pop's to nap and hopefully get out on the boat.
Hopefully I will have plenty of pictures to post of our weekend later!
No comments:
Post a Comment