Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lazy Sunday!

I slept until 11:00! I am so thankful for my parents. I cannot remember the last time I was able to stay in bed as long as I wanted to and then not have to hurry to get somewhere or take care of someone.

I went on the 8th grade field trip to Charleston on Friday, and we roasted! The humidity was unbearable. The trip was great, but it was a bit clouded by the heat and humidity. I learned a lot though; I think the kids did too!

Yesterday our school took the kids with good grades, good behavior, and good attendance to Carowinds. The weather was much nicer there, but I came home purely exhausted!

Knowing this weekend was going to be action-packed we had already arranged for my parents to keep the kids on Saturday night. Although I loved riding the rides and eating at Hyman's, today was the best part of my weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popsey and I enjoyed having C & E. They were real good. But boy, are we tired. They are always running full speed ahead. We came hope and slept for a couple of hours.
CiCi

Anonymous said...

Looks like your mom could use a few more hours of sleep. Since she is coming hope instead of home.