Saturday, May 23, 2009

Introducing...

Joel and Amanda Boyce! My cousin Joel married Amanda last weekend. They had a beautiful wedding and such a memorable and meaningful service because they wrote their own vows. The reception was spectacular too! Caedyn really enjoyed playing in the rain! (Yes, she did do THAT! - and she had fun and didn't get sick.) So, Joel and Amanda are in Greece on their honeymoon and posting updates on their new blog. I have added them to my blogroll, so check them out when you get a chance. We are so excited to have Amanda as a part of our crazy family!

Also, you will see a new blog title, "Tickled Pink and Orange." My high-school friend Erica has copied her old blog into a private site. So, I removed her public blog since she won't be updating that one anymore. The link is to her private site, but you have to be invited and signed in for the link to work. If you followed her blog and would like to be invited, let me know. I will email Erica for you.

No comments: