Sunday, March 9, 2008

Eli is coming!

March 9, 2008: Tomorrow we will be Four!


So, I went to the doctor last Monday, and I was already dilating. So we are having a baby tomorrow! We have to report to the hospital at 5:30 in the morning. Hopefully we will have a baby by tomorrow evening. Check back here for pictures and updates.

Also other big news! We are NOT building a house! Yeah, I know we are so indecisive. But we did place an offer on a house and we now have a contract on that house. Our closing is set for March 27. We work quickly don't we!

Well, I am not packed yet for my stay at the hospital, so I better go do that and get a good shower and go to SLEEP! I think I will sleep good tonight! Maybe the last time for a while! Signing off for now! I will be a mother of two next time! (WHOA!)

No comments: