Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beach Pics

Here are the pics from my birthday trip to the beach. I worked for 40 minutes posting pics and arranging them within the text of the original post. Then when I was done, it said there was an error and I had to reload all the pics. So for more details about the trip read the post below the pics!

Sunday, January 17

#1: Hit the beach and the pools.



#2: Get baths, lunch, and naps.




#3: Redeem our coupon for free bowling at the on-site bowling alley.








Monday, January 18:
Throwing shells, showing shells, and posing for the cam. What a perfect birthday!




3 comments:

kay said...

Caedyn is so expressive. You can just hear her having a great time at the beach. Love the picture at the top of Eli. His beautiful, blue eyes are so clear. Cute hat, too.

margaret said...

WHAT A FUN TIME. COULDN,T TELL ELI GOT SICK ON THE WAY DOWN THEY BOTH HAD A BALL AND AT AN AGE WHERE THEY CAN APPRECIATE EACH OTHERS COMPANY. CAEDYN TEACHES ELI THE TRICKS OF THE GAME.

Elizabeth Marshall said...

Melissa it is bad that both of your kids beat you at bowling. I think you need to practice more. :)