I stumbled upon some blogs by families that have adopted, and I can't get enough of their stories. I guess that should lead me to finish my adoption story. It is coming. I have to be in the right frame of mind.
All of the adoption stories I have read are so moving and remind me of how powerful God is. I feel it in my own life and especially when I put together all the pieces that brought Caedyn to us. One of the posts on a blog discussed how there is no Plan B. How true! Plan B was crafted by our own human instints when our way of the world doesn't go as we want. God's will is the only way and the only plan for our lives. When we put our faith in Him, we have no need for Plan B.
No comments:
Post a Comment