I just added another link to my Friends and Family Blog Roll over on the right. It says, "Proud Mom of Three." If I did it right, that is a link to my cousin, Lisa's blog. Her blog is private, but I know some of you have been invited to view her blog, so now you should be able to access it from my site. We'll see how that works. I tested it and it seems to work for me, but that may be because I am already logged in. If any of you know Lisa and would like to be invited to view her blog, leave me a comment and I will let her know.
Also, I finally finished updating my long post for October, so scroll down to see all the cute pics from the fall festivities. I hope you are all having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment