Last night Caedyn slept in the big big bed! We had talked about it the night before when I was putting her to bed, and she would have slept in it that night, but I didn't have the rail up and pillows ready. So, yesterday afternoon she watched me get her bed ready. She and Eli had fun playing in the big big bed! Then at bedtime she told me, "big girl bed!" She went right down and hasn't made a peep yet. Gary and I both checked on her before we went to bed last night. Gary actually handled it better than I thought. He hates seeing his baby girl turn into such a big girl.
Once again, what I thought would be such a big deal, has been an easy transition for Miss Caedyn. She treats these big feats like stepping stones whereas I thought they would be more like hurdles. Of course I am assuming she will continue to want to sleep in the big bed. I will keep you posted!
She has two months until her 2nd birthday. Do you think we can also be potty trained by then? I am going to have to talk with her teachers about that one! She still goes reguarly at home, but some days are better than others.
Well, I will post pictures from the past couple of weeks later this week - hopefully! By the way, Caedyn is 22 months and Eli is 7 months! My how time flies!
1 comment:
I think that she will stay in the "big big bed". You may have to a little reinforcement but she likes doing what big people do. They do not sleep in cribs. So she will want to sleep like Mommy and Daddy. You are doing great.
Potty business is a little different. Dealing with many different locations. Need to get all adults to agree to assist and inforce potty times.
Love Ya
P
Post a Comment