We were able to see Eli for the first time yesterday. I mean REALLY see him! We went in for our first Monday ultrasound appointment and they did a 4D ultrasound. See the pictures below. He already has chubby cheeks! He is 5 pounds 2 ounces already! It will be interesting to see how much he grows each week. Every Monday they will do an ultrasound. We probably won't get a 4D ultrasound each week, but we will get Eli's stats. I actually gained weight over the past two weeks - 3 pounds! That is the most yet, but I am still 3 under where I was when I found out I was pregnant. So I guess that means that it's all baby! He isn't lacking! Well, that is all the news for today. Thursday I will have a non-stress test where they hook me up to a monitor and watch contractions, fetal heart rate, movements, etc. I will let you know what they say about all of that too! For now check out Eli's debut below. He is a cutie!


No comments:
Post a Comment