Sunday, October 9, 2011

January 2011: Birthday Bash

We had a birthday bash for my mom, dad, Gary's dad, and me in January since all of our birthdays are within 4 weeks of each other.  Momma turned 53 on December 30, 2010.  Daddy turned 55 on January 4th.  I turned 32 on January 18, and I think that Big Gary turned 62 on January 26!

Momma planned the craft - necklaces for everyone!  I made the cake, complete with a circle graph of our cumulative ages.  We all chipped in for the food, which escapes me right now!  It was a lot of fun, and I hope we can continue celebrating together rather than individual celebrations - the more the merrier!

My pics are in reverse order because  blogger used to post them differently, so bare with me while I figure out the new blog stuff. 

Caedyn was excited about the necklace that Gary's parents gave me!

 Popsey was thrilled with his new engraved knife.
 CiCi loved the canvas we got for her!

Although I may not look it, I really was excited about these pillows that match my den perfectly.  Momma and I stumbled across the fabric on a clearance rack.  Now I also have curtains to match!  Love having a crafty mom!
 Eli loves to read at my mom and dad's house, and he was lost in the whirlwind of girls.  So Gary saved him with a book!
 I am not a cook at all, but I thought this idea was cute!  Funny thing was that Gary called me to tell me HIS idea of a circle graph, and I told him I was ahead of him and already had the sprinkles.  Thankfully, he printed the circle graph from Excel for me to eyeball as I decorated!
 Caedyn and Grandma, Gary's mom.  Caedyn is holding CiCi's present.
 Amy and Taylor making necklaces.
 Amelia, Caedyn's friend making her necklace.
 Eli, concentrating really hard on his necklace.  He can do it HIMSELF!
 

No comments: