Thursday, September 9, 2010

Caedyn's New Accomplishment

Today when I went into Caedyn's class, her teacher said "Come on Caedyn, we have something to show mommy!" Caedyn told me to sit down. I didn't really know what to expect.

Well, Caedyn can add and read. Ms. Charian has been doing some flashcards with the kids and Caedyn knew the following:

1 + 1
2 + 2
5 + 5
10 + 10
car
clap
wave
baby

Maybe some more, but this is what I remember. I had to post this as documentation since this is my back-up baby book. What an accomplishment. We will definetly use the flashcard method. I came home and made some cards to show Gary, and Caedyn wanted to carry them around and to bed. Who knew!

1 comment:

Carol said...

She's such a smart little bug. I remember when her momma was that age and picked up on stuff so quick like that.