Caedyn comes to me with a tissue on her face.
Caedyn: Mommy, I have a cry drip.
Me: Oh no! What is wrong?
Then I died laughing. She was fine. There were no tears; just playing with a tissue.
A couple of minutes later I hear Caedyn and Eli singing "Alleluia, Praise Ye the Lord" while jumping on the trampoline. Then I hear this:
Caedyn: Praise Ye the Lord. I'm a Princess. Praise Ye the Lord. I'm a Princess. Praise Ye the Lord. I'm a Princess. Praise Ye the Lord!
Gary was on the phone for this one and he said, "Did I hear that right?"
Yep! I know it must be sacrilegious, but it was hilarious too!
1 comment:
It,s amazing what children think and say. they have their own way of expressing things and it makes since
thinking of all of you
nana and pa allen
Post a Comment