Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Caedyn-isms and Eli's Imagination

Last night at K-Mart an announcement came over the loud speaker. I barely even noticed it, but when it was done Caedyn shouted back, "All right lady!" The customers in the isles near us started laughing and had to come see my responsive little one!

On the way home from K-Mart, a car went flying by us. I said, "My Goodness!" Then Caedyn started in on them. "Slow down people! Why do they go too fast? What is wrong is this world?"

I feel bad for not having more Eli stories. He did something hilarious and blog worthy this afternoon, and for the life of me I can't remember what it was! He is really becoming a big boy! Talking and singing - OH! That's it!

Eli has learned how to pretend, and he is too cute! At supper tonight, he used his spoon as a guitar as he sang Jesus Loves Me. A little later he was talking on his spoon phone. His favorite is to use anything - the spoon won out tonight - as a vacuum cleaner. This came in hand while convincing him to finish his vegetables! (My favorite is the spoon guitar!)

At the park on Saturday, Eli was talking away. I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or not, so I started talking back to him. Then he gave me his rock phone. This little rock was the size of a sunflower seed, and he was using it as a phone. I am hoping cell phones don't shrink away THAT much!

3 comments:

The Burleys said...

They are cute! Kids are so fun! :) By the way, loved all of Caedyn's birthday stuff - you are so creative!

kay said...

Who needs toys! Caedyn made a profound statement; "what is wrong is this world." She is hilarious.

margaret said...

KIDS SAY THE DARNEST THING AND THAT IS SO RIGHT. WE NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY WILL SAY NEXT BUT ALWAYS SO CUTE. LITTLE ONES THINKING BIG