1. The letters you have to type to leave a comment on a blog have been interesting recently. I think I have come up with some definitions.
ovenist: n, one who uses an oven (not me, but my mom is good at using an oven)
dostab: v, the command to hurt someone with a sharp object (that is NOT nice!)
extut: n, one who formerly lived in Egypt
2. I am so excited to find just what I want for Caedyn's birthday party goody bags. It has taken a long search, but it was worth it! Green is hard to do!
3. I could really use a personal secretary to keep up with all my paperwork and appointments at home and work.
4. For that matter, I would prefer a personal maid and cook.
5. I am so excited about Christmas this year. The kids are at such a fun age!
6. Caedyn has been stopping by stores with me looking for specific things for her birthday party. She has seen all of the toys displayed and hasn't asked for a single one. She will say, "Look Mommy, it's so cute!" or "Ooooooh Mommy, look at this!" She is most impressed by the make up sets, and dress up shoes. Nothing new there. She stopped today and looked quite longingly at a Barbie. I am so proud of her for not asking for anything. Oh - wait! I am wrong about that. We walked by a pack of 72 pony tail holders and she told me that she wanted to take those home to her house. So I did buy them for her. She also picked out an Elmo umbrella to give to Eli for Christmas. Sweet girl didn't ask for anything else!
7. This time of year comes and goes so quickly! I don't want it to pass too quickly!
8. Eli wakes up most mornings ready to go bye bye. That is one of the first things he says after he asks for his cup! He loves going to school!
9. We got ALL of our Amazon stuff in! So exciting!
10. I am so excited for Laura, Sabrina, Kristin, Megan, and Heather!
11. Okay done with my brain dump for now; maybe I can get some work done.
4 comments:
I don't think we've all grasped the idea that Kristin and Keith are going to have another little one. I'm sure you also meant to say you were excited for her too. I'm loving it! Babies are so much fun!
Well mom, I didn't want to be the one spilling the beans on that. I hadn't seen Kristin post anything online (blog or FB) so I wasn't sure if we had free reign over that topic yet. But never fear, I have added her to my list on my edited post!
Post a Comment