We took our annual trip to Ashville to see Santa at Biltmore. This time Amy, Taylor, and Kendall went with us. It was so much fun - even though we were crammed like sardines with 4 carseats in the van! Thanks for being such a sport Amy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pictures. I see T is being consistent in her opinion of Santa. CiCi
WHAT A FUN DAY. LOOKS LIKE ALL THE CHILDREN DID GOOD AT NOT BEING AFRAID. WHEN I SAW KENDALL,S PICTURE I THOUGHT I WAS LOOKING AT RHONDA,S BABY PICTURE. CAEDYN MUST HAVE BEEN TELLING SANTA WHAT SHE WONTED ILE DIDN,T CARE AND TAYLOR WAS NOT SO SURE NANA
4 comments:
Cute pictures. I see T is being consistent in her opinion of Santa.
CiCi
What fun! I love the picture of Caedyn looking up at Santa.
WHAT A FUN DAY. LOOKS LIKE ALL THE CHILDREN DID GOOD AT NOT BEING AFRAID. WHEN I SAW KENDALL,S PICTURE I THOUGHT I WAS LOOKING AT RHONDA,S BABY PICTURE. CAEDYN MUST HAVE BEEN TELLING SANTA WHAT SHE WONTED ILE DIDN,T CARE AND TAYLOR WAS NOT SO SURE
NANA
Sooo cute!
Aunt Dara
Post a Comment